By F. Ebrahimi
Read Online or Download Advances in Piezoelectric Transducers PDF
Best mechanics books
This up-to-date and elevated variation of the bestselling textbook offers a finished advent to the equipment and thought of nonlinear finite aspect research. New fabric offers a concise creation to a couple of the state of the art tools that experience developed in recent times within the box of nonlinear finite point modeling, and contains the prolonged finite aspect procedure (XFEM), multiresolution continuum concept for multiscale microstructures, and dislocation-density-based crystalline plasticity.
Composite fabrics play an essential position in smooth engineering from aerospace to nuclear units. Computational mechanics endeavours to supply detailed numerical versions of composites. extra lately, it's been essential to take account of the stochastic nature in their behaviour indicated by means of scan.
William Harvey is the riveting tale of a seventeenth-century guy of medication and the medical revolution he sparked together with his impressive discoveries approximately blood movement in the physique. Jole Shackelford lines Harvey's lifestyles from his early days in Folkstone, England, to his examine of medication in Padua via his upward thrust to courtroom doctor to King James I and King Charles I, the place he had the chance to behavior his learn in human biology and body structure.
- Capillarity and wetting phenomena : drops, bubbles, pearls, waves
- Numerical Simulation of Compressible Euler Flows: A GAMM Workshop
- Mechanics of Continua and Wave Dynamics
- Advanced strength and applied elasticity
- Statistical Mechanics and Fractals
- Computational biology: A statistical mechanics perspective
Additional info for Advances in Piezoelectric Transducers
15. 3 Performance test Fig. 16 shows the performance of the pump. From Fig. 16 (a), it can be seen that the maximum flow rate is about 10 mL/min. And maximum pressure head is about 250 kPa. The maximum pressure head is voltage dependant. As voltage increases, the pressure head can be further increased as shown in Fig. 16 (b). Compared with the regular piezoelectric diaphragm pump whose pressure head is mostly in the magnitude of ~50 kPa (Laser & Santiago, 2004; Luong & Nguyen, 2010), the advantage of the acoustic pump is the high pressure head.
Vol. 10, No. 1, (2010), pp. , & Płaczek M. (2011). Characteristic of the mechatronic system with piezoelectric actuator modeled as the combined beam, Proceedings of The 15th International Conference Modern Technologies, Quality and Innovation ModTech 2011, ISSN: 20696736, Vadul lui Voda, Chisinau, Republic of Moldova, May 2011 Fein O. M. (2008). A model for piezo-resistive damping of two-dimensional structures. Journal of Sound and Vibration, Vol. 310, No. 4-5, (2008), pp. 865-880, ISSN: 0022-460X Fleming A.
2 Modeling and simulation Fig. 15 is the simulation of the pressure pattern inside the pump casing. The casing was simplified as a cylinder in this 2D axisymmetric simulation. The length of the cylinder is one wavelength. The graph shows the right half piece of the model. The horn tip generates 1 µm displacement at 30 kHz. The colour represents the pressure magnitude in the unit of dB. Two boundary conditions are compared. Fig. 15 (a) is the absorbing condition. As mentioned earlier, a travelling wave will be generated at the tip.